The purpose of WIAC is to assist local artists and arts organizations by providing support, fiscal management and sponsorship; and to engage in community arts outreach and increase community awareness of the arts and culture of Whidbey Island
- Ron Apgar is April's featured artist in Gary Oak Gallery in Oak Harbor. Open House is Friday April 26 from 4 to 7pm.
- Rob Schouten Gallery in Langley Presents Fresh Color & Beauty to Welcome Spring, the show runs until April 29.
- Langley Arts commission Spring Arts Forum presents Annette Roth who will talk about the Creative Districts Program. The event will be held in WICA's main auditorium on April 20, 2019 from 1-3 PM. For more information contact Mary Ann Mansfield.
- New Music On the Rocks, an Island Consort Series presents Paul Taub Landscape with Birds on April 20, 2019 at Crawford House, Langley WA
- Freeland Studios International Sculpture Day and show from 10 to 4 on April 27th, awards ceremony at 1pm.
- Registration is now open for the Whidbey Art Trail.
- Island Bohemian Open Studio, Brian Mahieu on May 4, 2019.
- Elizabeth Derrig is organizing a trip to Hesse for the Luise Greger International Music Festival, October 18-20, 2019. Contact Elizabeth at 425.359.4040 for more information.